Welcome

All pictures on site are taken by me unless I say otherwise.
Click on pictures if you wish to enlarge for better look.






Sunday, December 30, 2018

More Christmas

Since we spent Christmas day at my brother's house.  I had Christmas at my house the day after with Son, daughter in law and grands.
Mom always said that Christmas starts on the 25th, it doesn't end there.  
Actually with all of the excitement leading up and on that day, it was nice having a quiet day after.  
We had dinner and dessert, then package opening. My son did the majority of the picture taking so I have to get with him to get copies. 

We received this Santa picture with the girls.  I frame them and put them on  a table every Christmas.  No better decoration that a picture of Christmas past.  Wow, how fast they grow.  This one was taken at Adalyn's school.


Red, one of my favorite colors especially at Christmas. Such a pretty package. Miranda wrapped them.   I like the idea of pretty packages like this sitting on a table with a snowman or a santa on top as a decoration, at least get to look at it a while before tearing into it.

A book of Genevieve that we have been wanting,  we have one of Adalyn.  Love this energetic picture of her.  This is her always on the move.



Adalyn drew this picture of an owl for Opa.  Framed so nicely.  We both totally love this.  She did a fantastic job!  

Adalyn here and you can see my skinny tree in the living room this year.  I think I may add just two little ones with it on each side for next year.


Yes, I got a stick vacuum you can see on the floor near curtains.  I wanted one that was light weight and could keep upstairs.

Hallway, new paint job and only one picture hung at the moment. I do like this Sherwin Williams Repose Gray color. 
I added poinsettias to the peacock feathers end of hall.


One of these days I will find two small candles for each side of this creche I purchased in Germany 11 years ago.

One day I hope to polish up on how to take better pictures of lights on outside.

A few houses lit for Christmas in the town






There are three of these lit trees in the front yard.

Iron Horse restaurant at the tracks.


This one had even more on the right side of yard with music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!
Some have 'no reply enabled'

I sometimes comeback to leave a reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...