Welcome

All pictures on site are taken by me unless I say otherwise.
Click on pictures if you wish to enlarge for better look.






Friday, December 14, 2018

Christmas tree pictures

I am starting now to wrap things and to day is the last day to get off for ground so I have to get moving.  First some pictures of den tree and mantle.
I picked some honeysuckle vine to wrap around the tree.  

Have to have a train somewhere on the tree.  





An old fashioned santa my friend gave me a few years back

Rudolph looks on .  He is sort of wobbly as Genevieve was about 2 maybe when I got him and I couldn't keep her off of him.  




Snow hanging around for some more, well as of yesterday that is.  Today the rain may take care of it.  Tis cold though.

three sweet books I read the girls the other night.  Nice pictures and they listened to every word.  I asked Adalyn what she had in her heart for Christmas and she answered "kindness",  Genevieve answered "Jesus".  




Children painted with markers-Genevieve is on the right and Adalyns on the left


tree clip

my back door wreath



12 comments:

  1. What a fabulous Christmas post.
    Lovely seeing all of your photographs.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betsy, your home looks so bright and cheerful. Wish I still had some littles to read to. We did that a lot with Jake way back when. Now, I'm trying to figure out what dress shirt that he wears to work, would he like for Christmas! You sound like you are further along than I am in preparation for Christmas..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so pretty, especially with the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your home looks so lovely, Betsy. I love all of your special touches and especially your back door wreath. Your home is beautiful in the snow all lighted for Christmas. Your granddaughters are the sweetest. They really understand what Christmas is all about. Blessings to you and your's this Christmas! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope everything goes well to you in this year.
    As you know, Christmas is comming soon, you’ve already decorated for Christimas, right ? I also love Christmas.
    This year I’m going to put small a tree for Christmas in my room.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope all goes well with you also and Merry Christmas!

      Delete
  6. Aww!! very beautiful pictures of Christmas..

    ReplyDelete
  7. The crochet tree skirt is very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Betsy,
    What a beautiful post!! Love your tree and the wreath on the back door!! Loved the story about reading the books to the girls and their sweet answers to your question!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. The house looks so festive. I think the picture of the house with the snow should be made not a Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!
Some have 'no reply enabled'

I sometimes comeback to leave a reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...