Welcome

All pictures on site are taken by me unless I say otherwise.
Click on pictures if you wish to enlarge for better look.






Monday, December 24, 2018

Downtown Richmond

James Center in Richmond was somewhat of a disappointment.  Only half of the deer were lit this year and the nutcrackers and other displays were not put out.  I was told that there is renovation going on and the displays may get messed up. 
I see work being done inside .  I hope next year they carry on the tradition all look forward to of decorating like in the past.







This is where the nutcrackers used to be.

Just inside the Omni

gingerbread house



Heading back.  The girls did run through the place as usual.  We didn't mind. They had fun.


my wreaths








Happy Christmas Eve
Now back to wrapping

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!!! Wishing a great year in 2019 for you and your family! May many blessings come your way.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!
Some have 'no reply enabled'

I sometimes comeback to leave a reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...