Welcome

All pictures on site are taken by me unless I say otherwise.
Click on pictures if you wish to enlarge for better look.






Friday, December 5, 2014

Botanical Garden Christmas tour

This years theme for Lewis Ginter Garden - A legacy in lights is "120 years from Bicycle Club toBotanical Garden",  as stated on their web page.
We like to go every Christmas to see the display of lights and pretty displays made with recycled products and natural displays made with just about anything that can be found in nature.

The one below we passed on our walk is made from plastic bottles,  so very pretty.

some resemble lotus flowers


On our way to the home is this Christmas tree shape of many bikes
 
lights reflecting in the little pond below
I have many more shots to share later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!
Some have 'no reply enabled'

I sometimes comeback to leave a reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...