Welcome

All pictures on site are taken by me unless I say otherwise.
Click on pictures if you wish to enlarge for better look.






Monday, December 29, 2014

Christmas Morning

Christmas morning  pictures  and a short video

First picture - my homemade rolls just out of the oven - turned out really well for me and tasted great.




the above Madonna and child picture is one I made from copies of several to give a more  3 d look.
I added glitter and trim


Above is a church I made years ago out of a milk carton and I printed onto some film a stained glass print,  when I put a light in it ,  the stained glass shows well.

A Christmas tree my son gave me several years back .  Plays music and the heat from the candles make the shiny metal tree spin

I didn't put out all of my village this year but like what is on display in the spare bedroom

Next is
a  short video of my tree on a Sunny Christmas Morning  



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!
Some have 'no reply enabled'

I sometimes comeback to leave a reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...