Welcome

All pictures on site are taken by me unless I say otherwise.
Click on pictures if you wish to enlarge for better look.






Friday, December 12, 2014

Home pics

Following are shots from the outside the house.  I forgot to put out my sleigh on the front too.  Not as many decorations this year.   I still haven't posted my tree upstairs.  the one seen here is in the den.


the old truck, my sister gave to my son.  I have it under my tree and the grand girls pull it out and ride it .   The cow I bought at Through the Garden Gate - a local vintage shop here.   They love pulling that cow around too.


I didn't do anything fancy this year about decorating the garland or mantle.  Kids like seeing the Santa's.





I put swags on the bottom windows,  just looked like to many wreaths on the house when the bottom windows had them too.   I made them with magnolia leaves.


A nice toy shop in town.   My husband and I purchased gifts from here today.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!
Some have 'no reply enabled'

I sometimes comeback to leave a reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...