Welcome

All pictures on site are taken by me unless I say otherwise.
Click on pictures if you wish to enlarge for better look.






Sunday, November 30, 2014

tree going up

Weather is good so I am trying to get the outside done as much as possible today .
Also getting the tree up is becoming a challange.   Next year for sure,  NO more placing plastic bins of Christmas decor in attic,  getting way to hard to crawl around up there.

So Far ---

I am leaving quite a few limbs out of ths tree for a different feel or look.    It's an old tree about 20 yrs. that I got from my sister.    Yes,  I still build it.    I guess I need to get a pop up tree soon.



Lights on as I go up  ------- i't slike a real tree with the way the needles drop




Here is where I'm at - back to work to finishing the placing of ornaments

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!
Some have 'no reply enabled'

I sometimes comeback to leave a reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...