Welcome

All pictures on site are taken by me unless I say otherwise.
Click on pictures if you wish to enlarge for better look.






Saturday, November 15, 2014

Deep Creek Vintage

Deep Creek Vintage -  late 1790 manor house filled with antiques and handmade gifts for Christmas.
Located in Fredericksburg Va.




Like the sentiment on the sign .  We opened our wallets too

I see the natural greenery and think that is what I will do more of this year.




top of the stairwell


This sitting room is at the top of the stairs

wooden santa


I purchased a tinsel tree and a bull frog,  yes that's right -Steve likes bull frogs.  Can't locate my camera like a lot of other things around here to take a pic of it.

2 comments:

  1. Betsy!!

    My goodness !! What a fantastic place!!

    Thanks so much for stopping by!!

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, that looks like a great place, I would definitely go there! Thanks for sharing it with us. I like your header too, how sweet!
    Have a great week,
    Gina

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!
Some have 'no reply enabled'

I sometimes comeback to leave a reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...