Welcome

All pictures on site are taken by me unless I say otherwise.
Click on pictures if you wish to enlarge for better look.






Monday, December 23, 2013

almost christmas

I like the way Steve put the rope lights in the dogwood tree in front this year.
lights along our fence
Didn't do as much outside decorating this year.   This year is different for some reason,  just couldn't get with it as much, maybe to much news on t.v. put a damper on things.    It shouldn't,  Christ was still born on Christmas Day and his birth is certainly one to celebrate and I am.   Just didn't feel like    putting as much up or   putting as much away afterwards.


A Christmas card sent to me a few years back that I decorated , glued on Styrofoam and added embellishments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!
Some have 'no reply enabled'

I sometimes comeback to leave a reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...