Welcome

All pictures on site are taken by me unless I say otherwise.
Click on pictures if you wish to enlarge for better look.






Monday, December 16, 2013

decor

A few pictures of my Christmas decorations.   I didn't put up as many this year, so the ones I left packed away will be new to us next year.
snowman greeter with skis at the downstairs level
turn a right to den and there is the tree,  a closeup of the choir girls I made years ago from wood and painted them

G.S. Ryan on an ornament at top of tree
top of television cabinet
one of the windows with a nativity and candle
another with a Christmas card set into a used card box I decorated two years ago.
birds on twigs on one end of garland on mantle
and an acorn
an owl given to Steve by Miranda and Adalyn
up the stairs with nutcrackers lining the steps and a very large Poinsettia Steve bought for me.

Maybe the upstairs tomorrow after I vacuum

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!
Some have 'no reply enabled'

I sometimes comeback to leave a reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...