Welcome

All pictures on site are taken by me unless I say otherwise.
Click on pictures if you wish to enlarge for better look.






Tuesday, December 17, 2013

living room tree

I put the tree in front of the picture window this year and like it much better there.    This tree has to have every limb placed individually .   I didn't put all of the limbs in the tree,  I left spaces, gaps and some rows have less than others.  I believe it looks more real this way. 



I hung by push pins - glass stars to the ceiling
 
 
the red and green striped glass ball is from the 60's
 
adobe church
the chandy is on a revolving ornament hanger
 
another church in my collection
 
 
 
til next time
Betsy
 

3 comments:

  1. really pretty! visiting back from my blog...Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Betsy. I had forgotten about your Christmas posts so am glad that you mentioned that. Your tree is absolutely gorgeous and I love that you hung the stars. I like your way of putting that you did less this year, so that next year it will all seem new. I will remember that..Merry Christmas..Judy

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!
Some have 'no reply enabled'

I sometimes comeback to leave a reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...