Welcome

All pictures on site are taken by me unless I say otherwise.
Click on pictures if you wish to enlarge for better look.






Saturday, December 28, 2013

home decor

Some pictures of my brother and sister in laws home.  

Wanda  decked it out very nicely.   She said she didn't decorate as much this year - wait til it comes time to put away and she will know she decked it to the hilt this year.

living room tree and a mighty pretty one at that
love "gourd man"  - given as a gift from a friend

I like the flocking on this tree,  it's not over done and much prettier than some I have seen





just like spring weather today
grand girl and boy

a village scene with painted snow background by their son (my nephew) Karl

He does a great job and is self taught
so pretty


a mirror reflection




I just like the blurry look of this one

dining room chandy

sunny porch and tree

den is decked out too

Love the children's tea set ready for some tea and cookies

I must say " yes it is"!

1 comment:

  1. What great decor - it all looks so warm and welcoming. (I liked the blurry photo too!) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!
Some have 'no reply enabled'

I sometimes comeback to leave a reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...