Welcome

All pictures on site are taken by me unless I say otherwise.
Click on pictures if you wish to enlarge for better look.






Tuesday, December 29, 2009

James Center Christmas

James Center in  downtown Richmond Va.  
All decked out for Christmas,  the two grandchildren - Ryan and Tyler enjoyed seeing the lit reindeer and tall Christmas tree.   I will post pictures of inside the Omni hotel tomorrow.  




click on to enlarge

Tyler

Ryan






Ryan is looking at the star at the top of this tree,   he is in awe of it.


we saw this on the wall here and thought someone left it.    Got closer and found it was not real,   we just call it "Art".


Beautiful wreath in the walkway








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!
Some have 'no reply enabled'

I sometimes comeback to leave a reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...