Welcome

All pictures on site are taken by me unless I say otherwise.
Click on pictures if you wish to enlarge for better look.






Monday, December 28, 2009

Busch Gardens at Christmas

Steve and I took John , Annette, and Seth to Busch Gardens in Williamsburg Va.  to see the Christmas decorations and shops.   Lots of nice gifts to be had in the Germany, French and Italian country areas of the Gardens.   Hot Chocolate, coffee and hot cider - delicious!
Ride to England area of Park.  It was very cold and got colder, but I like it this way at Christmas time.
Here is  pic of steve and I


Seth, John , Annette

If you enlarge, the trees will show up a little more







Shop in English country




will have more tomorrow in other areas of park.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!
Some have 'no reply enabled'

I sometimes comeback to leave a reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...