Welcome

All pictures on site are taken by me unless I say otherwise.
Click on pictures if you wish to enlarge for better look.






Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas shopping

I was out shopping today and decided to stop in  Cracker Barrel.  I am glad I did.  Christmas items were mostly 40 to 50 percent off.   I bought this red glass candle  with the base gilded looking trees , I put a battery votive in it and will give as a  gift.   There were all kinds of beautiful ornaments.  The deals there are great and I am gonna go back tomorrow to pick up a few last minute items. 
I lke the candy bars wrapped in what looks like the 50's era paper.  Old fashioned candy.  A gift card is always good for a meal. 
I want to visit the Maymont house tomorrow,  there is a gift shop there. I like to shop for gifts that are different, not something I see everyday at retail stores.
Will let ya know how it went later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!
Some have 'no reply enabled'

I sometimes comeback to leave a reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...