Welcome

All pictures on site are taken by me unless I say otherwise.
Click on pictures if you wish to enlarge for better look.






Saturday, December 19, 2009

Some Christmas pictures around the house

I took a few pictures around the house of my decorations, I have more to post later.  This is sideyard fence with live greenery I cut from our trees,  santa and snowman waving in back.
click to enlarge



I bought this ornament from "Through the garden gate"

my kitchen window





German nutcracker, Annette bought me in Germany when she lived there in 2007 - he has rabbit fur for his beard and hair, the collar is cotton fabric.
Grandchildrens names - Jenn gave us last Christmas
My mom gave me "Old World Santa" 2 years ago.

My Wreath hangs in stairwell

Santa again

I made these cones to fill with - not sure actually

will post more later-

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! how hard you have worked to make all of your home look so beautiful and festive, I love the outside decorations too, they are magical.
    Hugs Lynn xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!
Some have 'no reply enabled'

I sometimes comeback to leave a reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...