Welcome

All pictures on site are taken by me unless I say otherwise.
Click on pictures if you wish to enlarge for better look.






Monday, January 8, 2024

Longwood Christmas: A Very Retro Christmas | 2023 Full Tour | Lights, Tr...

Longwood is a  must see for me this coming Christmas season. I have not been before.
 I am sorry I missed this one.

There are several videos of Longwood and have some displays that are different 
in each one.  Reminds me a little in some ways of Lewis Ginter in Va. as far as the tree house and lit tree trunks lining the property. 
More of the Christmas season felt in Longwood Gardens video.  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!
Some have 'no reply enabled'

I sometimes comeback to leave a reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...