Welcome

All pictures on site are taken by me unless I say otherwise.
Click on pictures if you wish to enlarge for better look.






Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Happy December

 Happy Birthday to our Adalyn. She is 9 today.  Wow!

Picture of the girls in their playhouse coloring shadow box pictures


They love being out here with the silver tree and we have the little Coleman heater going that is used for campers.  The lights are on a heavy duty extension cord.  

Tree the grand girls decorated on porch.  Lot of red lights.  It's all I could find and wasn't going to purchase any extra this year.

An ornament I made from two paper plates, beads etc..

here is a close up of living room tree.  I will post the whole tree when I vacuum around it.



an ornament my son in law gave to us a few years back

This dogwood today still has it's leaves.  Even with the snow we had yesterday, it still looks pretty

Off to vacuum and post of my trees tonight on blog


8 comments:

  1. What an adorable playhouse and wonderful tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Miss Merry. We like it out in the playhouse when it rains and hearing it hit the roof.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Betsy,
    Wow, good luck with all your preparations.
    The Playhouse seems to be well used by the girls and the Coleman and their high activity will keep them warm.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Mariette. We stay in the play house quite a lot. They can do their messy artwork there.
      Betsy

      Delete
  4. Looking festive! That Dogwood tree is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Betsy, your grand girlies must love how wonderful you all have made their playhouse! Even decorated for the holidays! Your tree looks wonderful with all of your special ornaments. I can hardly believe Christmas is so close. Take care and enjoy it all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such fun to see the playhouse. Your tree is looking wonderful, looking forward to seeing it in all its glory.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!
Some have 'no reply enabled'

I sometimes comeback to leave a reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...