Welcome

All pictures on site are taken by me unless I say otherwise.
Click on pictures if you wish to enlarge for better look.






Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Christmas Day

 Finally a few photos of Christmas day and after for my online scrapbook I call it.

First off, one of three nativities I have.  



A dish full of mints and a cute candy cane holder crocheted  by my sister in law


My grand daughter helped make these coasters with her mom for us.   

My good friend made me this bracelet from glass beads and she fashioned a nice lobster claw clasp onto it. 




I had Christmas cards for this year made from  a photo of my lamp post I took in the snow several years ago.    I decided to go ahead and have a pillow made too.   I have to say that Vista Print is the one for me as far as making cards and this pillow.  

I don't think people are sending cards like they used too.  We love getting them and send out ours to family and friends every year.  Hope the tradition doesn't get lost.  


A German made nutcracker my daughter purchased for me when she lived in Germany  

Rabbit fur beard and hair

my blue tree down stairs 



Children opening stockings


 



Everyone got a stocking








The Crackers I had packed away from last year and forgot to put out.  Glad I found them for this year as the girls especially had fun trying to guess some trivia questions that popped from them.




Miranda and Adalyn waiting on Opa to open his crown..  He had a hard time with it.  Not sure if he should have one I am thinking.



Opa trying to get his crown open to wear.


Still waiting for Opa to get his crown on



I wanted to show a picture of my sister's tree she purchased second hand and sprayed the whole tree silver.  Maybe she could send me a better shot of it, but it is all silver now instead of green.


Short video of Christmas morning















8 comments:

  1. Hi Betsy: Merry Christmas and hope it was a good one for all of you. Looks like you had a fun time. I would like to see a better picture of your sister's tree. It looks pretty and might be something fun to do..Have a Happy Healthy New Year..Stay well..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Betsy,
    Bet you now need to decompose for the remainder of 2020 after you outdid yourself on preparing and pulling off such a traditional Christmas!
    The grandgirls no doubt will have lasting memories of lessons taught to them by a loving and caring, traditional grandma!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I was ready for a few days off for sure Mariette. Thank you so much for such a sweet comment. I hope they will never forget. I love traditional and I want them too also. Many good wishes sent you and Pieter's way for a most Happy New Year! Hugs Betsy

      Delete
    2. Betsy, don't know WHY it takes that long before finally the page gets loaded and a reply can be made here?!
      Wishing you and yours the best for 2021!
      Hugs,
      Mariette

      Delete
  3. Hello Mariette,
    My husband says that a virtual asst. or a google expert to look at it. About how long does it take to load for you? I am not using it in Chrome, but that doesn't seem to make a difference. I have the right path address that I changed when they said to about a year ago, there is no warning in the address path that come up. Will have to see how much it costs for an asst. to check it out. Thank you and Happy New Year, Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun to see your Christmas Celebrations. Thanks for sharing them Betsy!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!
Some have 'no reply enabled'

I sometimes comeback to leave a reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...