Welcome

All pictures on site are taken by me unless I say otherwise.
Click on pictures if you wish to enlarge for better look.






Wednesday, January 8, 2014

My house

Annette, John and Seth - we had our Christmas with them on Sunday the 5th.   Derek and Miranda with the children had dinner with us and then we exchanged gifts.  Here are a few pics from that day and some around the yard.   

Before dark are pictures of my wreath and front door




I put wreaths in the windows this year,  I think I like the look of full window swags better.


After Christmas in 2012 ,  I found this Santa Face at a Florist in Gordonsville Va. was originally 11.99,  but I paid less than half for it.

right inside door

up the steps

An antique mirror given to me by Carolyn I have hanging against the shelf in living room

Annette holding newest grand daughter Genevieve




grandson Seth holding his cousin - Adalyn

check out those sweet little cheeks



2 1/2 months old,  next year she will be all over the place


she loves the rabbit


mom helping Adalyn open her gift




daddy happily putting stroller together.
Adalyn likes to play ping pong
with Seth the best
Outside the deer is lit along with the tree near the creek bed


Now have to get to work and take down all of this.  Will put it up again this year in about 10 months.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog.
    Nice to see your photos of your Christmas celebrations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog.
    Nice to see your photos of your Christmas celebrations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Betsy, Happy New Year! Looks like you had a nice Christmas with you family and those precious grandkids. :)
    Your decorations are pretty and I liked the music to go along with it.
    Have a great week,
    Gina

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!
Some have 'no reply enabled'

I sometimes comeback to leave a reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...