Welcome

All pictures on site are taken by me unless I say otherwise.
Click on pictures if you wish to enlarge for better look.






Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Christmas Day

Hope all enjoyed a nice Christmas.  We did here.  

Brother, sister-in-law, niece, great nephew grands and their parents enjoyed a nice sunny Christmas day and we even had to open the windows as it became very warm inside.  When will it get cold and stay cold?

I heard the bells on Christmas Day
Their old familiar carols play,
And wild and sweet the words repeat
Of peace on Earth, good will to men!
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

The Reason




A cute pony my sister in law crocheted for Adalyn.   Such great gift and Adalyn loves horses.  I could never crochet like this. 

Genevieve a kitty cat


My daughter in law made blankets.  I love mine.  It took time to blanket stitch these.  A gift I will enjoy on chilly evenings on the sofa reading my book. 

My niece and her Dad, my brother.

A little silver tree in the room where the children sleep while visiting.

Later Christmas evening after everyone left and time for the clean up.

I purchased apple cider and other flavors for gifts at Christmas and gave along as a side gift for extra something.  The bags at the Dollar store were a $1.25 a piece and flimsy.  I ordered these nice strong ones with the pretty gold rope handles for $5.99 for a dozen.  Great deal and pretty too.

I found these candy canes along with the legend of the candy cane printed on back to be used as book marks to add to gifts along with a bow. 

Merry Christmas

7 comments:

  1. Nothing more special than homemade, handmade gifts! It looks like everyone had a wonderful time! Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Betsy,
    Can't believe we're all past Christmas 2021... Time is pushing us over the edge of this year rather soon!
    You had a wonderful family gathering and your relatives prove to be all very talented; just like you!
    That pony is adorable indeed and so real looking.
    Those candy canes had a very nice message for use as a bookmark.
    Hugs and Happy New Year to you and yours.
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas and the Happiest of New Year wishes sent to you Mariette and Pieter. I must say I cannot believe we are almost 2022! Hugs, Betsy

      Delete
  3. Your Christmas decorations were beautiful. I'm glad you had a wonderful Christmas and will have a very Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am wishing you the same.

      Delete

I love reading your comments!
Some have 'no reply enabled'

I sometimes comeback to leave a reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...