Welcome

All pictures on site are taken by me unless I say otherwise.
Click on pictures if you wish to enlarge for better look.






Monday, December 4, 2017

moving right along

So far the tree in the den is finished and now on to the mantle.
I am getting much slower every year with this.  Next year, I will definitely start taking things from the attic in October.

My paper stars I made a few years back and  missing one.


My Waterford crystal birds daughter Annette sent to me from either Arizona or Germany one year for Christmas.  Terrible but she will have to refresh my memory.

Most ornaments are from places we visited.

Needs some tweaking as the swag is made from two limbs from artificial Christmas tree.  The bottom will have more greenery.  I am putting this on the lamp post.

Finishing up writing of Christmas cards and then on to the post office to wait in line along with a few packages to send off .


Looking out to a beautiful day - all is good.

Later - Betsy

4 comments:

  1. Your Christmas decorations looks great! I love Christmas time! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally got my decorating done--but like you, this gets harder every year. I love Christmas so much --and enjoy decorating.... BUT--so many of our friends have said that they don't do much decorating anymore... Made me think ---why do I keep doing this, at age 75????

    Your decorations are awesome..... This is the first year I have followed you during this season... I always enjoy seeing what other people do this time of year....

    Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!
Some have 'no reply enabled'

I sometimes comeback to leave a reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...