Welcome

All pictures on site are taken by me unless I say otherwise.
Click on pictures if you wish to enlarge for better look.






Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Christmas day

A busy Christmas day and totally enjoyed it.  Plenty to stuff ourselves with and lots of torn paper with spent bows strewn here and there  Just like I like it, festive I say.
Karl and Wanda brought Mama and she enjoyed her meal and her gifts.  So glad she was able to make it as she is 96 and to get around like she does, even though it is harder now more than ever - she did it.

Here she is with my brother Karl
See that birdie by her.  She loves it.  I saw it in Cracker Barrel and I wanted it.  He copies what people say like a Parrot.  Kids love it too.

Christmas morning with Annette and Seth who came down and spent a few nights before Christmas.



Grandson Seth

Annette



Once the young ones get here, the decorations are just too in the way for them




Mama to be and husband Jeremy due near the end of January, don't think it will be that long.


had table in the living room too



layered dip - so good


  That is all for today but more later

1 comment:

  1. Nice family get together. I love it when the buying part of Christmas is over, I personally would love to boycott that part! Just in enjoy get together's, music, and the lights.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!
Some have 'no reply enabled'

I sometimes comeback to leave a reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...