Welcome

All pictures on site are taken by me unless I say otherwise.
Click on pictures if you wish to enlarge for better look.






Thursday, December 28, 2017

outside lights

Not as many lights outside this year but enough.  Will take them down January the first I guess if the weather isn't to unbearable. It is freezing cold now.


It's still rather light but it's hard for me to get a good shot in the dark with just the lights.


Little windy and the ribbon is falling.  So glad it waited to fall apart until after Christmas





The Santa was purchased for Grandson Seth when he was 3, now he's 17.  Hard to find Santa and Snowman anymore.

Lights on the fence
til next time

1 comment:

  1. Is that your place...BEAUTIFUL. I love the Santa and Snowman and yes, they are hard to find anymore. These are now considered vintage unless you are buying new ones that come out and you can tell the difference. I love how you decorated. Very Pretty.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!
Some have 'no reply enabled'

I sometimes comeback to leave a reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...