Welcome

All pictures on site are taken by me unless I say otherwise.
Click on pictures if you wish to enlarge for better look.






Wednesday, December 2, 2015

coming along

with many stops and starts like hanging greenery with lights on fence, greenery on door, outdoor lights and babysitting little ones, I am finally making progress and will finish tonight if it takes all night.   Rainy for the past few days and that hasn't helped.
ribbon needs tweaking

I have twinkle lights of one strand on the tree also

The striped balls are vintage


many ornaments to go and the topper which is a few things I am putting together for the top.
Vintage ornaments

will add a thousand more ornaments (exaggerating) then finished

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!
Some have 'no reply enabled'

I sometimes comeback to leave a reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...