Welcome

All pictures on site are taken by me unless I say otherwise.
Click on pictures if you wish to enlarge for better look.






Monday, December 7, 2009

A few crafts I made for my tree

I made these paper dolls for my tree in the living room.  I got the pattern from a site called 'Dresden Star Ornament'.  Just copy pattern on cardstock, cut out and then decorate.  

The dress is a napkin and decorated with gold glittter.



There is a second one higher up on the tree





I made this star of cardboard.  stuffed it with paper and papier mache, sprayed it white and glittered.




These little choir girls I cut from wood and painted



Angels on my tree


tree top on tree in living room

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!
Some have 'no reply enabled'

I sometimes comeback to leave a reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...