Welcome

All pictures on site are taken by me unless I say otherwise.
Click on pictures if you wish to enlarge for better look.






Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Lights

Next week I am going to check out the fantastic light show at Lewis Ginter Botanical Gardens.
Here are a few pictures that were taken last year in the gift shop and in the house.

I found a video of the lights from last year click   here  to watch it and enjoy




 Will be updating this blog more now as Thanksgiving is just about here.   I can't do much until then.  I love Thanksgiving and will putting away some turkey and dressing for sure.   Til next post - betsy

2 comments:

  1. Hi Betsy! I've been wondering where you have been! ;) How pretty! I love those candleabras on the mantle, so pretty! Thanks for sharing, can't wait to see this years decorations! Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are amping up my Christmas spirit.
    Terra
    author of book "Scrapbook of Christmas Firsts: Stories to Warm Your Heart and Tips to Simplify Your Holiday"

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!
Some have 'no reply enabled'

I sometimes comeback to leave a reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...