Welcome

All pictures on site are taken by me unless I say otherwise.
Click on pictures if you wish to enlarge for better look.






Tuesday, November 13, 2012

christmas shopping and snow creek farm

My sister and I took a drive to Snow Creek farm last Friday for some Christmas shopping
My little grand daughter Adalyn was with us too.  She was so good and loved seeing all the pretties that were on display.  Snow Creek is on Face book - check it out, lots of wonderful items to be had.
I am looking forward to decorating now after visiting here


Little homemade deer resting on the bench on way to front door


I got this for my table at my front door

A deal at $ 12.50  ,  I love it.
Got these for  $3.00 a piece.  I may decorate  a wreath or hang separately from a ribbon or cloth of some sorts.   Burlap ribbon may be what looks best with them.


Donna purchased this set

We both got a tree that looks like a feather tree


I like the pink Victorian house,  didn't buy it, now wish I had.


Pink church to go with the Victorian house
Sweetest little bears and children's furniture.

Steve if you are reading my blog - Hint Hint on some Carolers for Christmas
I so adore them.

Hutches were decorated.  Old fashioned Christmas music was playing in the background.

Lights shining through old Ball jars

Check out what is playing on the t.v. in the  background.  - I am so in the mood for an old fashioned Christmas -

close up of the very pretty and sparkly paper ornaments
Such a pretty green Christmas house,  ornaments tucked in everywhere.

Donna pointing to the Chandy.  I like the garland of baubles there.

Adalyn is perfectly content sitting and watching us pay for our fun and decorative finds.
I am sorry to say I didn't get the nice Lady's name who is holding her, she was here with the sale
whoops - looks like she has something to put in her mouth, probably a leaf that she found on the ground
till next time
betsy

4 comments:

  1. Hi Betsy! What a neat place, I'll have to check it out. Yay! You got a Victorian feather tree! And that old ice skate arrangement is so neat, as is the newer looking one. Thanks for taking us along on your trip. How fun! Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao,grazie di essere venuta al mio blog!Hai un bel blog,quante belle cose di Natale!Anch'io amo il Natale ,ho anche un blog di natale:fiocchidinatale.blogspot.it.Ora vado a vedere l'altro tuo blog!Baci,Rosetta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good points you wrote here..Great stuff...I think you've made some truly interesting points.Keep up the good work. falls creek accommodation deals

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!
Some have 'no reply enabled'

I sometimes comeback to leave a reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...