Welcome

All pictures on site are taken by me unless I say otherwise.
Click on pictures if you wish to enlarge for better look.






Thursday, December 28, 2023

Pictures of Christmas Day

 My sister picked up our Mom on Christmas to have dinner with us.  Mom did enjoy herself.

We moved the food downstairs to our lounging area.   Made it easy for her and more comfortable.  Stairs would be a challenge for her.  Lots of room and comfy sofa for her to sit and eat on a tray as she wanted.

Great Grandma with Genevieve




frosty mantle in lounge area

Den tree

Some pics around the house


Elf doll my granddaughter gifted me last year

close up of my mantle


tonight I made soup with collards, white beans, broth, garlic, onion and sausage and carrots. It was very good. 

looking outside home office window


Til next time


6 comments:

  1. Looks like a wonderful, warm, cozy and delicious Christmas with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Betsy,
    What a treasure for having your Mom over for a Christmas meal with ya'll!
    Sure the stairs would be an obstacle but this worked perfect.
    I myself am slowly adapting to climbing up and down the stairs—holding onto the rail on both sides.
    Grateful that Pieter installed them on the 2nd side for Mom when she came in 2005 after her knee replacement. She loved it.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  3. A treasure for sure Mariette. We need a rail on other side to help with maneuvering stairs. Great idea! Happy Christmas wishes to you and Pieter and a Wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!
Some have 'no reply enabled'

I sometimes comeback to leave a reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...