Welcome

All pictures on site are taken by me unless I say otherwise.
Click on pictures if you wish to enlarge for better look.






Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Lewis Ginter decorations

Some decorations to share of the Lewis Ginter Gardens and gift shop.     Steve and I had crab bisque.  He also ate beef tips over flat noodles.  Lots of good fresh food.
Then we shopped in the gift shop where there are many unique items for purchase.
I liked how they used a tomato cage and stuck rope lighting into it.
A neat idea and simple to do

reflections of lights outside

close up of the garland,   so pretty

this was taken from the childrens play area upstairs of the vegetable garden
Neat how they did the lights in veggie shapes
as we were walking among the lghts here are a few that were extra special,  Loved the way the butterfly reflected in the water here.
a HUGE tree decorated with everything under the sun



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!
Some have 'no reply enabled'

I sometimes comeback to leave a reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...