Welcome

All pictures on site are taken by me unless I say otherwise.
Click on pictures if you wish to enlarge for better look.






Sunday, November 29, 2009

Day after Thanksgiving

Few pics of Black Creek Country store, near us. They sell great lunches and have some great deserts.
The Christmas decorating is so beautiful.  We bought some christmas gifts here.   Very nice merchandise.

Here is a pix of the fence leading to the entrance.

I am going to do my fence on the side of my house like this. I just thought it was so pretty and smelled so good with the fresh greens.  The gentleman who with his wife runs the store decorated the fence, I think he did a nice job.  I told him I wanted to do the same thing on my fence. 

 I will post my pictures when I finish with the greenery.












A pretty tree in one of the rooms









No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!
Some have 'no reply enabled'

I sometimes comeback to leave a reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...