Welcome

All pictures on site are taken by me unless I say otherwise.
Click on pictures if you wish to enlarge for better look.






Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Little Christmas


A Mother and Daughter away time this past week end.  We stayed in Staunton Va.  for two nights.  Did some shopping and looked at lights.  Very nice respite.
   I must say I was a little disappointed as Staunton was not as decorated as in past years.  We saw a park with lights that was very nice and a few houses after that.

Annette, my daughter.  We are having a coffee and a pastry at this coffee shop in the city center.
She saw the shop had home made croissants with chocolate and it reminded her of when she lived in Germany and used to get them for her son after school on their walk home in the village they lived.


A doll house shop .    Would love this doll house, but at that price, NO

British emporium.  A lot of vintage wedding dresses.


I thought one year there were wreaths or some kind of ornamentation on the lights.

Annette walking ahead to the visitor center

Meanwhile at home  is my den tree.  

Hope to have rest of my decorations on blog tomorrow.

Short clip of den tree.  
You can see bare window, I am finally taking down the traverse rods.
I want something different.


2 comments:

  1. I keep forgetting about your Christmas blog, Betsy so thought I'd stop by for a visit. That sure looks like a pretty shopping place. Why didn't you order two of those doll houses?! It was sure cute though. You den tree is beautiful. I play every year with getting a flocked tree. Oh well, there is always next year..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a picturesque town, looks like you girls had fun. Your tree is lovely!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!
Some have 'no reply enabled'

I sometimes comeback to leave a reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...