Welcome

All pictures on site are taken by me unless I say otherwise.
Click on pictures if you wish to enlarge for better look.






Saturday, December 1, 2012

looking a little like Christmas

I got a start thursday and am finishing up today with the help of Annette, John, Seth. 
John will be helping Steve get the leaves raked while I get the decorating finished.   So very happy about the help,  because the leaves are deep this year in the yard.
Here are a few pics of the tree with the help of a  little elf named Addy.

can't seem to get away from the copper , pink and gold
Addy wants to see what Martha has to say about this decorating thing

A butterfly catching kitty my friend Jennifer gave me for Christmas last year.
The peacock feathers I purchased from Snow Creek Farm,  at the top of tree

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!
Some have 'no reply enabled'

I sometimes comeback to leave a reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...