Welcome

All pictures on site are taken by me unless I say otherwise.
Click on pictures if you wish to enlarge for better look.






Friday, September 18, 2009

Some Christmassy finds

I found a pretty beaded Christmas tree in a cloche at the Goodwill. I rearanged the ornaments and did a little fluffing.   I only paid $6.25 for it.  I may try to put some little lights around it, if I can find some small enough. 




















My sister found me this topiary form, it 's picked bald, but I will probably put ivy on it.  I know it doesn't look like much now, but it will when I finish with it and put some
little lights on it for christmas.    


These two guys have been held hostage in this little shed out back since last Christmas, Grandchildren like them, They do look pretty happy waving from the window.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!
Some have 'no reply enabled'

I sometimes comeback to leave a reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...