Welcome

All pictures on site are taken by me unless I say otherwise.
Click on pictures if you wish to enlarge for better look.






Tuesday, September 22, 2009

glitter church

made this church last year and it is my first one.  I constructed it out of heavy cardstock and the windows I printed on a semi clear type of paper, not sure what it is called.  I then put clear finish on them and when dried , glued to the openings.    I have fun making these and now I have to make sort of a large house to go with the church.  





--------Click on pictures to enlarge -------
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Betsy thanks for coming over and saying hi!!

    I love these glitter houses and have thought i would try to make one myself one of these days- So cute to have a village of them with lights for Christmas!

    blessings
    mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the church. The stained glass windows are so wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!
Some have 'no reply enabled'

I sometimes comeback to leave a reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...