Welcome

All pictures on site are taken by me unless I say otherwise.
Click on pictures if you wish to enlarge for better look.






Monday, January 1, 2018

Donna's house

Last night a visit with Donna and to enjoy some good food. First is a sweet display at the front door.

Christmas Day message, along with a basket of greens and a lantern with a deer scene.   All I needed was hot chocolate while I was enjoying the decorations.

Can ya see the little deer?  He is so cute





 Not shown here is the Broccoli soup,  hot spicy dip made with cream cheese, chicken and hot sauce.   All was so good. Ham biscuits, veggies and dip - delicious!

The mantle scene was so pretty with the flicker of candles



Not only flicker of candles but the crackling of a warm fire on a very cold night here.

Happy New Year and only  358 days til Christmas


betsy

5 comments:

  1. May 2018 be a marvelous year for us all! Your photos shows lots of wonderful things. The table looks very festive and inviting. The food looks delicious. That lamp is beautiful and I see that cute deer inside there! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks so pretty and the food looks wonderful!!
    Thanks so much for stopping by!! I am so far behind in my return visits!! Happy New Year to you!!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. you had a great time.. have a wonderful year ahead..

    Please visit: http://from-a-girls-mind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning...I decided to check out your other blog. Wow, so pretty. I love Christmas decorations and lights. This was done beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!
Some have 'no reply enabled'

I sometimes comeback to leave a reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...