Welcome

All pictures on site are taken by me unless I say otherwise.



Friday, February 12, 2016

Decorations around a Richmond neighborhood

Found these pictures of Christmas decor on homes in a neighborhood.   These were taken after Christmas.   









I think this door is so pretty







Such pretty stately homes






















I like the soldiers standing guard at the front door and many more above it.


I am across the street taking this but you can get what I mean









on the way home


and home

4 comments:

Ian's Girl said...

Gorgeous!!!

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Oh wow Betsy, just beautiful! Those large homes made my heart go pitter patter!! Happy Valentine's Day to you and yours!

António Jesus Batalha said...

Ao passar pela net afim de encontrar novos amigos e divulgar o meu blog, me deparei com o seu que muito admiro e lhe dou os parabéns, pois é daqueles blogs que gostaria que fizesse parte de meus amigos virtuais.
Se desejar visite o Peregrino E Servo. Leia alguma coisa e se gostar siga, Saiba porém que sempre vou retribuir seguindo também o seu blog.
Minhas cordiais saudações, e um obrigado.
António Batalha.
http://peregrinoeservoantoniobatalha.blogspot.pt/

Mary said...

Hello Betsy, Love all your Christmas lights photos! I have joined a Christmas Club at my local quilt shop that meets on the 3rd Thursday each month. I would like to share a list of Christmas blogs with my friends and hope that you will be continuing with yours. I came here by way of Christmas 24-7. Please visit my blog at rudydaynews.blogspot.com where I intend to post at least once a month with my Christmas plans and progress. Christmas hugs to you! Mary in VA