Welcome

All pictures on site are taken by me unless I say otherwise.
Click on pictures if you wish to enlarge for better look.






Friday, February 12, 2016

Decorations around a Richmond neighborhood

Found these pictures of Christmas decor on homes in a neighborhood.   These were taken after Christmas.   









I think this door is so pretty







Such pretty stately homes






















I like the soldiers standing guard at the front door and many more above it.


I am across the street taking this but you can get what I mean









on the way home


and home

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow Betsy, just beautiful! Those large homes made my heart go pitter patter!! Happy Valentine's Day to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Betsy, Love all your Christmas lights photos! I have joined a Christmas Club at my local quilt shop that meets on the 3rd Thursday each month. I would like to share a list of Christmas blogs with my friends and hope that you will be continuing with yours. I came here by way of Christmas 24-7. Please visit my blog at rudydaynews.blogspot.com where I intend to post at least once a month with my Christmas plans and progress. Christmas hugs to you! Mary in VA

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!
Some have 'no reply enabled'

I sometimes comeback to leave a reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...