Welcome

All pictures on site are taken by me unless I say otherwise.
Click on pictures if you wish to enlarge for better look.






Saturday, January 1, 2011

End of year pictures and Happy Blessings for a wonderful New Year!

A few end of year photos.  Cannot believe we will be in the year 2011.    The next photo is inside the Omni hotel taken as we were heading toward the Mezzanine to look out over the yard and some of the city.  The lights bounce off of the windows.


 the deer on the lawn seem to be jumping into the widow


Beautiful wreath in Mezzanine and Steve having a seat alongside.




 The lights on the shrubbery look like candy through the snow

 Ryan playing in the leaves


 Tyler I can barely see sitting in the leaves

 Lights dancing off of the walls from fruit arrangement


 A paper star I made

I placed my oak leaves on the tree also that I spray painted gold

You can see my reflection in the ornament on the tree of me taking a shot

5 comments:

  1. 'Gelukkig Nieuwjaar', Betsy!
    Beautiful pictures!
    I wish you a lot of creativity and happyness in the new year.
    Jacoba

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love looking at Christmas pictures any time of the year. There is something so uplifting and hopeful. And now, with the suffering of Japan, it is especially good to think of the innocent baby and reflect upon, during Lent, the future suffering he will endure for our sakes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you blog! I am your newest follower! Nice to meet you!
    Leticia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for wisiting my Christmasblog ☺ It's lovely with new readers ♥

    And you have so beautiful pictures in your blog - Good photographer!
    I'am looking forward to new posts <3

    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ASSA, Thank you for your comment and I will be posting again soon.
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!
Some have 'no reply enabled'

I sometimes comeback to leave a reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...