Welcome

All pictures on site are taken by me unless I say otherwise.
Click on pictures if you wish to enlarge for better look.






Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Scrap gift boxes

 I finished off popcorn and some cereal bars, oh well, someone had to do it.
I decided the boxes would make a good size gift box, I have some gifts that would fit them just right.
So I got out my papers , glue, scissors, and string and ribbon and started covering and gluing.  I used this very old paper punch to punch the holes in the box.   I made my gift tags out of cardstock 
and then  cut a scence from the paper to match the box. 

IYou can click on pictures to enlarge.

There is one thing wrong with the white and red box.  If you can tell, let me know.   My husband saw it right away,  so now his gift will go in this one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!
Some have 'no reply enabled'

I sometimes comeback to leave a reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...