Welcome

All pictures on site are taken by me unless I say otherwise.
Click on pictures if you wish to enlarge for better look.






Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Glitter Houses finally finished

I will not be making anymore of these this year,  the time is flying by.  I heard from my daughter Annette and she and her husband John and lil boy Seth will spend Christmas with us this year , Yay.   I am so happy about that.  


The church needs some people that I will glue near the entrance







when I do display them,  I will have lights behind them and some snow for the mantle.


this one I am still working on


I traced pattern on heavy paper, stuffed it and  hot glued, sprayed white and used crystal  glitter.  I think I will top the tree downstairs with it.  I guess I could insert a dowel and place in a wood base and decorate.


Picture of my tree last year,  I did eventually hide the metal base on the star top.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so impressed you made this out of cardstock! The glitter is a nice touch to finish it off.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!
Some have 'no reply enabled'

I sometimes comeback to leave a reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...