Welcome

All pictures on site are taken by me unless I say otherwise.
Click on pictures if you wish to enlarge for better look.






Friday, November 20, 2009

getting started

I decided to get the tree down from the attic today and this is how far I have gotten,  what is wrong with me this year?  I am slow at getting anything done,  I ran out of lights,  3 strands were not lighting just right , so I threw them away,  I can't take a chance with a fire possibly from those things,   Anyway I hope to have it finished soon and will show some pictures of it.    I think next year I will wait a little closer to Christmas and get  a live tree,  haven't had one in ages.    


O.K.  I will get there.
I will show ya pictures of the mostly finished product tomorrow.

Here is that other little tree I fluffed from the Goodwill store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!
Some have 'no reply enabled'

I sometimes comeback to leave a reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...