Welcome

All pictures on site are taken by me unless I say otherwise.
Click on pictures if you wish to enlarge for better look.






Friday, December 8, 2017

Snow

Yay, got some snow.  I love it. Had to take a ride in it.   Wasn't much fun on the way home as the back roads crunched with the tires running over it. 
Heading out to shop



lamp post near driveway

coming home and still coming down

Opa and Genevieve at the Y in town.  This was last night.  Good place to be in the snow and Steve will be there tonight like every night
tree at the YMCA
Ginger bread train at the Y


clip of Genevieve in the pool 
Have a great evening

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful to see all the snow! Lovely Christmas decorations. I love this time of the year. Thanks for sharing. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The snow is very pretty to see. I enjoy seeing it in photos and films from others, not so much in person which is why I live in Phoenix, I guess! haha The gingerbread house displays were awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Betsy,
    The snow makes your outside decorations look even more lovely than they already are!!! Beautiful pics!! We had some snow too with more here and there on the way...
    Thanks for visiting!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!
Some have 'no reply enabled'

I sometimes comeback to leave a reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...