Welcome

All pictures on site are taken by me unless I say otherwise.
Click on pictures if you wish to enlarge for better look.






Friday, December 15, 2017

Mantle

A few pictures of my mantle.  I definitely need some more carolers.   I love snow scenes, so I just threw these up for a little light in an otherwise dark area.
A wooden birdhouse that I am using as the church in the scene.  I covered up the bird entrance with the tree limb that was there attached.

Little birdie placed in this tree with snow.

Can ya see the little doggy?

He belongs to Adalyn and I think he fits right in with the snow scene along with that snowman who lost his hat..  Looks more like a swamp monster and I may replace him.

I see I need some snowflakes.   Santa is to the left, can't leave him out.   The beaded garland I purchased in Ballard W.V.  where my daughter lives for I believe it was $2.00.  So many good deals to be had at the little shop there.

coming in the back door is a plastic glittery bell

Little unlit tree I placed on the porch.  Cold out there right now.

That's it for now.  I will be back, hope you will too.  Betsy

11 comments:

  1. Such cute decorations,love the mantel and the pearl garland, that's perfect! the birdhouse is gorgeous and the cute little white pup! I'll bet the girls love coming over to see your pretties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the winter wonderland on the mantle..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your decorations look really nice...the mantel and the pearl garland, which I've never seen before looks really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Betsy, I am so used to visiting your regular blog that I forgot you have this beautiful Christmas one. Your mantle looks so pretty. I love the first tall house. That garland is really pretty. I love finding little shops like that, but they never seem to be close to home..Have a wonderful Christmas, my friend..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Betsy, I am so used to visiting your regular blog that I forgot you have this beautiful Christmas one. Your mantle looks so pretty. I love the first tall house. That garland is really pretty. I love finding little shops like that, but they never seem to be close to home..Have a wonderful Christmas, my friend..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Betsy, I am so used to visiting your regular blog that I forgot you have this beautiful Christmas one. Your mantle looks so pretty. I love the first tall house. That garland is really pretty. I love finding little shops like that, but they never seem to be close to home..Have a wonderful Christmas, my friend..xxoJudy P.S. I think I might have clicked too many times so you can just delete the extras..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Betsy, your mantel is lovely. I really like the pearl garland. It looks like lace. And the little bunny and reindeer on your porch are adorable under the tree. Merry Christmas! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your mantle! The little dog is just perfect and the bead garland is gorgeous. I have yet to set up my little village, I'd better hurry, for the time is almost here. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your mantle is inspirational, a joy to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dearest Betsy,
    You enjoy your mantle decorations and it looks fun.
    We just do very minimal Christmas decorations.
    Guess it is also because we have no little ones here and that makes a difference.
    We're not home for Christmas either.
    Wishing you a Merry Christmas and all the happiness for you and your loved ones!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  11. Betsy,
    Love your mantle!! So pretty!!The pearl garland is stunning!! Merry Christmas to you and your family!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!
Some have 'no reply enabled'

I sometimes comeback to leave a reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...