Welcome

All pictures on site are taken by me unless I say otherwise.
Click on pictures if you wish to enlarge for better look.






Thursday, December 7, 2017

Living Room Tree and other pictures

Finished the living room tree except for placing the star.   Taking so long it seems. 
I purchased this tree with out the lights as I prefer to put them on myself. I keep finding ornaments to place but I think I will stop now.

This ribbon was purchased when I visited my daughter in Ballard West Virginia at a little antique and novelties store.   It is a huge roll for $2.50.  I can't imagine what it would cost if I had to purchase at a regular shop here.

My little choral ladies that I cut from wood ages ago and painted.

a sweet kitty cat chasing a butterfly my friend gave me a few years ago.

Grand children we wished could spend a Christmas here with who live in Hawaii sent us this ornament last year


my sister Donna made the ornament with cranberries about 10 years ago
stars hanging in my kitchen window

Downstairs again the tree with the little girl in a cape I purchased half price at Hobby Lobby
this little ornament Adalyn made

Genevieve made and painted this tree


Adalyn made this ornament last year


 A paper rose from Seth when he was about 3 or 4.  He is 17 now.
Mom gave me this Princess Diana oranment years ago.

I have several Christmas cards I like to hang on the tree like this one from a few years ago


that's it for now

1 comment:

I love reading your comments!
Some have 'no reply enabled'

I sometimes comeback to leave a reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...