Welcome

All pictures on site are taken by me unless I say otherwise.
Click on pictures if you wish to enlarge for better look.






Monday, January 2, 2017

Colonial Beach

Steve and I took a ride yesterday to Colonial Beach to see the water and if light enough pick up some drift wood.   It got dark fast but the town park had the prettiest Nativity and lit village.
 A lot of time and work went into this and a fine job was done so all could enjoy


I didn't get out of the car to take the pictures and now see I should have.  It was a little chilly near the water.

Next year I want to bring the girls to see this and get hot chocolate.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!
Some have 'no reply enabled'

I sometimes comeback to leave a reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...