Welcome

All pictures on site are taken by me unless I say otherwise.
Click on pictures if you wish to enlarge for better look.






Sunday, January 1, 2017

Christmas visit

Visiting my brother and sister in laws home night before New Years to see their decorations this year.

still getting used to settings on my camera,  may take a while though.
pretty tree through front window



Presents under their tree waiting for the children and grandchildren.
Christmas is celebrated here on New Years Eve.




I love watching the village scenes


the pretty snow scene in background painted by my nephew Karl.    A self taught artist who has done some beautiful paintings.

frosty apple on candle

Dining room ready for family





gingerbread figures for the kitchen


sunroom
There is a nice warm wood burning stove out here that I didn't get a picture of that makes it nice for watching snow coming down.  Should be happening here soon.
Happy Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!
Some have 'no reply enabled'

I sometimes comeback to leave a reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...