Welcome

All pictures on site are taken by me unless I say otherwise.
Click on pictures if you wish to enlarge for better look.






Thursday, December 15, 2016

Grands

Minnieland Academy where Adalyn attends preschool sang Christmas songs tonight for their family and friends.

Here the children are  coming in carrying wrapped gifts,  there is Adalyn carrying a wrapped gift to set under the tree before the sing along.



She looks serious
They all did a fine job.

Love her sweet smile and her smiling eyes.


Genevieve watched her sister sing

afterwards there were cookies and warm apple cider, they liked the warm cider.

2 comments:

  1. Oh how cute! I just love kids! I'm sure Adalyn felt special and did a great job performing. And that photo of Genevieve with her jacket of her shoulders is way too cute! Oh my gosh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love attending the performances of my grandkids. Glad you can enjoy yours too!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!
Some have 'no reply enabled'

I sometimes comeback to leave a reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...