Welcome

All pictures on site are taken by me unless I say otherwise.
Click on pictures if you wish to enlarge for better look.






Monday, September 30, 2013

last christmas

thinking about christmas today while weeding in the flower beds.  I have to think of happy thoughts to get through the dirt I am shoveling.
I want something that shows up more this year from the road



purchased this santa from a flower shop in the mountains for half the price after Christmas.  


 woolworth ornaments I found very reasonable at Hickory Creek Antiques in Ashland , Va.
My friend Jennifer sent me this papier mache ornament.  I like this very much .

a window in fredericksburg va
Back to spreading dirt and I have some ideas for this year.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you've acquired some terrific new decor since last Christmas. I can't wait to start decorating for this year... but I will! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I found you from A Debbie Dabble Christmas. I will be stopping by for the holiday season.i love your tree top from last Christmas with the butterfly star and feathers.
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some beautiful decorations and ideas for this Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!
Some have 'no reply enabled'

I sometimes comeback to leave a reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...