Welcome

All pictures on site are taken by me unless I say otherwise.
Click on pictures if you wish to enlarge for better look.






Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas pictures at home

Finally got a few  pictures of around my house and decorating.    Here are a few of my tree in the living room.




top of my tree,  you can see a paper doll I made last year.

I found this picture and copied it to reg. printing paper.   Used water color pencils , then framed.

I recycled a Christmas card box,   cut an opening, sprayed then glittered gold and added a Christmas card I rec'd from my niece last year.

this Santa Steve bought me last night from the nearby berry farm Christmas house


I made this one several weeks ago ,  it's explained in a previous post

My television cabinet with an angel

a country mouse holding her candle in my den window

my den tree

I am linking to No Minimalist here
Til next time - Betsy

3 comments:

  1. I love the vintage items for Christmas. You have some nice stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your trees and decorations are lovely. Hope you have a great Christmas up there in Virginia. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Christmas decorations and beautiful Christmas trees!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!
Some have 'no reply enabled'

I sometimes comeback to leave a reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...