Welcome

All pictures on site are taken by me unless I say otherwise.
Click on pictures if you wish to enlarge for better look.






Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas pics

I haven't decorated like I did last year,  been way too much going on.    I have a few pictures here of decorations so far.  I put up Christmas lights on outside.  I hope to get better shots tonight,  these are rather blurry.
colored lights in front of house on boxwood

A mouse Steve purchased at a craft store last year
He likes these craft places and always purchases something
I have her in the window in den

Here is the outside in the day

I made the paper stars last year and placed them along with a starfish in our den

our tree with wooden cranberry beads and birds on our sun porch

This little Santa was purchased when I was in Germany in 2007 visiting my daughter
Little place called Schweinfurt - I miss it so much,  which is why I plan to go back.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!
Some have 'no reply enabled'

I sometimes comeback to leave a reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...